Level 1: ISBC Fundamentals of Business Coaching (3 days)
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of systemic business coaching within three days and practice first coaching conversations.
Upon completion of the ISBC Fundamentals of Business Coaching, you will be able to conduct your first coaching sessions in a structured manner. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to see to what extent the training corresponds to your goals and expectations.
The course in detail:
In ISBC Fundamentals of Business Coaching, you will get to know the coaching model of the Munich Academy for Business Coaching. You will learn what it means to think systemically and practice some important skills for successful business coaching. You will also look at the requirements profile of a business coach. In a self-evaluation, you will clarify your competencies and development areas.
- Exploration of your understanding of coaching
- Models and principles underlying professional coaching
- The basic attitude of a coach
- First important skills of a systemic business coach
- Learning and using various coaching tools
- Awareness of systemic connections and interactions
- Establishing a coaching relation and structuring of a coaching session